Thursday, November 4, 2010

Super Moist Pumpkin Bread

Super Moist Pumpkin Bread

on August 24, 2010
Recipe #435756

There are a lot of pumpkin bread recipes out there but I have never found one better than this. It is just plain pumpkin bread, no raisins or nuts but we've been making it this way for ever in my family and my nephew would'nt have it any other way. I personally love this bread after it has set a day or two for breakfast with a little whipped cream cheese. Oh, and this freezes perfectly so you can make it ahead for the holidays. I also have made this in regular 8 inch loaf pans, mini pans,1 large bundt pan and even in mini bundt pans. I don't think it can be messed up, unless you use cooking spray instead of greasing and flouring the pans, this makes a huge difference in the outside texture of the bread. The cooking spray tends to make the bread have a crispiness on the outside that is not good.

Serving Size: 1 (120 g)

Servings Per Recipe: 16

Amount Per Serving% Daily ValueCalories 387.3 Calories from Fat 13635%Total Fat 15.1 g23%Saturated Fat 2.3 g11%Monounsaturated Fat 10.3 g51%Polyunsaturated Fat 1.7 g8%Trans Fat 0.0 g0%Cholesterol 52.8 mg17%Sodium 339.1 mg14%Potassium 110.6 mg3%Magnesium 14.9 mg0%Total Carbohydrate 59.7 g19%Dietary Fiber 1.7 g6%Sugars 38.6 g154%Protein 4.5 g9%

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment